Immigrant Support Group, Inc. was founded in 2009 with the main goal to support and provide most needed services to US immigrants. The company started by serving Russian-speaking community in Brooklyn, NY & expanded to the international level, covering various states & countries.
Our company has an extensive experience in filling out immigration forms and preparing documents to meet the demands of the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) and NVC (National Visa Center). We provide our clients with a comprehensive document support from the moment you come to us and till the day of your interview with immigration officials, embassy or consulate representatives.
Our professional services:
1. IMMIGRATION ASSISTANCE SERVICES:
- Green Card or Permanent Resident Status in the U.S.
- Based on marriage to a U.S. Citizen/ U.S. Permanent Resident
- For relatives of a U.S. Citizen/ U.S. Permanent Resident (family reunification)
- For eligible individuals with Refugee/ Political Asylum Status
- For individuals with extraordinary abilities (artists, researchers, scientists, writers, musicians, singers and athletes)
- Extension and replacement of a lost Green Card
- Political Asylum
- Preparation and translation of documents for proper filing with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Citizenship
- Preparation of documents for obtaining U.S. Naturalization and Citizenship Certificates
- Renewal (Replacement) of lost U.S. Naturalization and Citizenship Certificates
- B-1, B-2, F-1, J-1 Visas
- Extending/ Changing non-immigrant status
- Adjustment of status
- For a fiancé/ fiancée of U.S. Citizens
- For a husband/ wife and children (up to age 21) of U.S. Citizens
- Work Permit/ Employment Authorization
- Travel Passport/ Advance Parole
- Affidavit of Support (Financial Support)
2. NOTARY PUBLIC:
Our company offers services of a professional notary public, licensed by the Secretary of New York State, who performs with high level of accuracy, integrity and impartiality.
A notary public acts as an impartial third-party witness to perform various fraud-deterring acts related to the signing of documents. Parties who sign before the notary public act on their own free will, and their identity and capability are verified.
Types of documents that may require notarization:
- Power of Attorney (Special or General)
- Child's consent (parental permission for travel overseas)
- Contract/ Agreement
- Oath and Affirmation
- Promissory Note
- Document Authentication/ Apostille processing for overseas use
- Embassy or Consular Legalization
- Certified copy of an original document (check for limited instances)
- And more
Please, be prepared to bring a valid, government issued photo ID with you when you visit us for notary services.
3. APOSTILLE/ DOCUMENT LEGALIZATION:
We provide Apostille/ Certificate of Authentication services in New York City for the following documents:
- birth/ death/ marriage certificate
- judgment of divorce
- power of attorney
- parental consent
- academic documents (diploma, transcript)
- passport/ ID/ driver's license
- other notarial documents
Please, keep in mind that having a document Apostilled is a 2-3 step process. Feel free to contact our document experts to verify that your document is ready for Apostille/ Certificate of Authentication.
4. TRANSLATION & INTERPRETING SERVICES:
We offer a wide range of services such as (but not limited to):
- document translations (birth/death/marriage/divorce certificates; diplomas/transcripts; employment books; passports, IDs, etc.)
- legal, medical, financial, technical, scientific materials translations
- interpretations: sight, consecutive and simultaneous
- audio and video transcriptions
- editing, proofreading and expertise
- website localization, etc.
Our team of international translators and interpreters consists of true professionals from around the world, certified by ATA, Certified Translation Professional™, and/or DLPT (Defense Language Proficiency Test). Our highest quality translations are performed by native speakers, who obtained their education in linguistics, translation and interpretation, and received an extensive work experience in that field. They demonstrate authenticity, robust knowledge of a subject, skills and ability to perform their job impeccably.
We offer reasonable and affordable rates. At the same time, our services are worth every penny of our professionalism!
Please, call our office at 1 (347) 492-7892 or e-mail at email@example.com
for any questions, additional information, or to setup an appointment.
We guarantee confidentiality of any document and personal information. We highly appreciate our clients' trust & boundless confidence, so offering a personal approach to meet their needs is our top priority.